The Brilliant Club invites you to join us for our sixth annual conference, taking place on Friday 12th July at King’s College London’s Waterloo Campus.
We look forward to welcoming delegates from schools, universities and beyond to join us to collaborate on practical approaches to embed university readiness into pupils’ learning in a holistic, systematic and long-term way.
We look forward to hearing from our keynote speakers:
- Dr Mary Bousted, Joint General Secretary, National Education Union
- Professor Daniel Muijs, Deputy Director, Research and Evaluation, Ofsted
We are delighted to be hosting a range of dynamic sessions on the themes of Collaboration, Curricula, and University Readiness, including:
- Collaborative Approaches To Supporting Pupil Attainment And University Progression with Joanna Clark and Dr Richard Branch, AccessEd and King’s College London
- Designing A University Access Curriculum: What Should All Sixth Formers Do To Get In? with Laura Compton and Michael Slavinsky, The Elephant Group
- King’s Advocate Award: Engaging Teachers And Social Workers In Widening Participation with King’s College London
- Myths Of Perfectionism And Student Mental Health with Professor Andrew Hill, York St John University
- Removing The Barriers: Effective School-University Partnerships with The Brilliant Club
- What Knowledge Do Pupils Need To Progress To Higher Education? with Ben Tucker and Hannah Guy, Aspire to HE and Ellie Mulcahy, LKMco
More to be announced!
Please follow us on Twitter @BrilliantClub to get the latest updates and join in the conversation! #TBCconference
For the first time, we will be holding our Year 12 IAG conference – a free university information, advice and guidance conference for Year 12 students – on the same day and at the same venue.