We are always keen to meet with doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, and run events across the year which will be shared below and advertised at the relevant institutions.
At these events a member of The Brilliant Club Team will deliver a presentation on our work and how researchers can get involved. This will be followed by a question and answer session.
If you have any questions about becoming a Scholars Programme PhD Tutor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Information Events
- University of Wolverhampton (Date: Thursday 31st May 2018; Time: 13:00-14:00; Location: MD165, Wolverhampton University)
- Newcastle University (Date: Thursday 31st May 2018; Time: 13:00-14:00; Location: TBC)
- St Johns College, Oxford (Date: Monday 4th June 2018; Time: TBC; Location: Room TBC, St John’s College, St Giles’, Oxford OX2 3JP)
- University of Exeter: (Date: Wednesday 13th June 2018; Time: TBC; Location: Room TBC)
- University of East London: (Date: Thursday 14th June 2018; Time: 13:00-14:30; Location: Room US.2.32, University Square Building, Salway Road, Stratford E15 1NF)
- Harper James University: (Date: Monday 18th June 2018; Time: TBC; Location: TBC)
- Keele University: (Date: Tuesday 19th June 2018; Time: TBC; Location: TBC)
- Durham University: (Date: Wednesday 20th June 2018; Time: TBC; Location: TBC)
- University of Lincoln (Date: Tuesday 20th November 2018; Time: TBC; Location: Meeting Room 1, Enterprise Building, 8 Brayford Wharf E, Lincoln LN5 7AT)