We are always keen to meet with doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, and run events across the year which will be shared below and advertised at the relevant institutions.
At these events a member of The Brilliant Club Team will deliver a presentation on our work and how researchers can get involved. This will be followed by a question and answer session.
If you have any questions about becoming a Scholars Programme PhD Tutor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- York St John (Date: Monday 8th October 2018; Time: TBC; Location: TBC)
- Birmingham City University (Date: Wednesday 24th October 2018; Time: 2pm; Location: Room C384, The Curzon Building)
- St Annes College, University of Oxford (Date: Tuesday 30th October; Time: 5pm; Location: TBC)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (Date: Thursday 1st November; Time: TBC; Location: TBC)
- University of Manchester (Date: Thursday 1st November; Time: TBC; Location: Uni Place 3.213)
- University of Sheffield (Date: Monday 19th November 2018; Time: 1pm; Location: LT 5, Arts Tower)
- Newcastle University (Date: Tuesday 20th November 2018; Time: 1pm; Location: Graduate Training Centre, Catherine Cookson Building)
- Aston University (Date: Wednesday 21st November; Time: 1pm; Location: Room: MB517)
- University of Bristol (Date: Thursday 22nd November; Time: TBC; Location: Training Room 1 – PGR Hub)
- 20th September 2018 at 3pm Sign up: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/488149133
- 8th October 2018 at 2pm Sign up: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/476659157
- 23rd October 2018 at 11am Sign up: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/208049509
- 12th November 2018 at 2pm Sign up:https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/258231813
- 19th November 2019 at 3pm Sign up:https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/536441181