We are always keen to meet with doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, and run events across the year which will be shared below and advertised at the relevant institutions.
At these events a member of The Brilliant Club Team will deliver a presentation on our work and how researchers can get involved. This will be followed by a question and answer session.
If you have any questions about becoming a Scholars Programme PhD Tutor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kings College London (Date: Tuesday 13th November 2018; Time: TBC; Location: Strand Campus)
- University of Exeter (Date: Monday 19th November 2018; Time: TBC; Location: Streatham Campus)
- University of Sheffield (Date: Monday 19th November 2018; Time: 1pm; Location: LT 5, Arts Tower)
- Newcastle University (Date: Tuesday 20th November 2018; Time: 1pm; Location: Graduate Training Centre, Catherine Cookson Building)
- Aston University (Date: Wednesday 21st November; Time: 1pm; Location: Room: MB517)
- University of Bristol (Date: Thursday 22nd November; Time: TBC; Location: Training Room 1 – PGR Hub)
Researchers in Schools Events
For information on campus events and webinars for the Researchers in Schools programme, please visit the RIS website