We are always keen to meet with doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, and run events across the year which will be shared below and advertised at the relevant institutions.
At these events a member of The Brilliant Club Team will deliver a presentation on our work and how researchers can get involved. This will be followed by a question and answer session.
If you have any questions about becoming a Scholars Programme PhD Tutor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of East Anglia (Date: Tuesday 14th May 2019; Time: 10:30am- 12:30-pm; Location: Careers Central)
- University of East Anglia (Date: Tuesday 14th May 2019; Time: 3pm; Location: John Innes Centre)
- University of Sussex (Date: Monday 20th May 2019; Time: TBC; Location: TBC)
- University of Sheffield (Date: Tuesday 21st May 2019; Time: 11am; Location: LT 9, Hicks Building)
- University of Brighton (Date: Wednesday 22nd May 2019; Time: TBC; Location: Huxley Building, Moulsecomb campus)
- University of Roehampton (Date: Wednesday 22nd May 2019; Time: TBC; Location: TBC)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (Date: Friday 24th May 2019; Time: 11am; Location: JDE232, John Dalton East Building)
- York St John University (Date: Tuesday 28th May 2019; Time: 12.30pm; Location: DG 119)
- Newcastle University (Date: Tuesday 28th May 2019; Time: 12pm; Location: FMS Graduate Training Suite)
- University of Wolverhampton (Date: Thursday 30th May 2019; Time: 13pm; Location: MD165)
Researchers in Schools Events
For information on campus events and webinars for the Researchers in Schools programme, please visit the RIS website